Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello Fellow Blogger-ese long time no see.Well break was great, Christmas was fun. Newyears was a smashing party, DDR all the way baby. Then for the next 3 days after I watched to entire season (22 episodes) of Supernatural, By the way AWESOME!!!!!!!! Well the break fun is over, and the real fun begins, Last semester of school. Been a week, I have had been busy with my courses. I have 3 (I consider 2) 2 are classes all for making my portfollio, and one class to finish our short film. So for this first week I have gone back to my Aura character to make her pretty. You see her textures we not bad ( I dont think I posted her last semester pictures) so here they are:


As the textures go, they are not horrible, they are just not good, the scales are not shiny enough. So I have been working as hard as I can and trying to figure out how I can make the scales shiny and still have the skin look appealing. I have started pretty much since the beginning, except the colors.

so here she is again:
I changed the eyes , I think they are still a tad to bright and wide, but they are comingthe scales are well, VERY SHINY!!!! yay, the skin is pretty good, of couse not as good as the SSS, but pretty good. I am really trying make it look..well skin like. For a while it looked way to much
Still in progress. I hope y'all like her
~Cass

No comments: