Sunday, January 28, 2007


Hello Hello
Im back again and still busy with my latest project, the Centaur, she hasn't been named yet give me time, lol. Yesterday I have never been so glad that I love my toys and keep them all and now I can use them for reference; I have my Bryer Horse sitting beside me and it helps me soooo much with the muscle structure (for those who don't know what bryers are they are detailed horse figurines, that are made to look like very famous horses.) it is the perfect reference because i can turn it around and view close up where the muscles are. sooo I have been busy with muscle structure, but I dont want the topology to go way out the wa-zoo, so it is working. I also made the ears, I orginally made them human, but then i stretched them out so they have a point, so she look a little bit more like a horse. i did not want to give her horse ears because well lets face it, it would look awkward. I haven't really touched the feet yet, nor the arms or hands, but she is coming along quite nicely

2 comments:

Graeme J Morris said...

Your body parts look pretty realistic... your face isn't as good though.

Anonymous said...

Human torso looks realistic. Very nice infact. The face needs some more fine tuning. As far as the horse legs and body.... it looks good for a 3dmodel, but not realistic. But i know that horses are a difficult thing to model. Perhaps make the legs a little thinker/stockier then your reference ? I will be able to make a final comment on the completed peice.