Saturday, January 27, 2007


Well the Centaur continues, and it has been a while since my last post. Yesterday at school we went to visit a company Club Penguin, it was SUPER AWESOME!!! if you have got some kids and haven't found a game you feel you can leave them with check out http://www.clubpenguin.com it is a fantastic game for kids!!! ...and of course I play it too, I really enjoy it, and it is a relaxing and fun game to play. soooooooooo well I got distracted thinking of the coolness of this company, and was barley able to sit down and get some work down, so for a good few hours I was tweaking some points, over and over again until finally I was able to crack down and fix some edge loops in the face. I worked on it yesterday for like 2 hours of actually working. sooooo and like 1 hour this morning. Doesn't look like i got a whole lot done but I really was trying to make all my edgeloops work and I dont even know if I got that, haha but she is looking pretty good, I am still going to make the face more, what I like, but all and all I think she is coming together.
~Cass

No comments: