Monday, December 18, 2006


Hello Fellow Blogger-ese

Well I have been workin on my Zbrush work, and it is proving to be very fun, and a tad bit time consuming. because I made my character as...well detailed in XSI before bringing it into Zbrush, Zbrush has been liking to well shut down on me, which I believe to be very-much NOT Cool, but after De-Fraging, and work steadily to see if I can get Zbrush to work on level 5, or 6 I have finally found a way to switch between levels with little or NO shutting down YAY. so and that happened completely by accident today, early morning.
Aura is coming along very nicely, because of the detail put in before I have very little detail to put on her, other than well the deformation, and bumps.
Her scales were a little difficulty because I want them to look neat, and tidy. I did it once took me a few hours, than I was like NAH, and started way back, re-did the scales, and made her prettier.
I dont have much left top do other than well texturing, and i REALLY excited about that (also deformation in XSI). I hope to finish texturing later tonight. I am not going to mainly do my texturing in Zbrush just because I want some effects that only XSI can pull off. a whole lot of nodes and well awesomeness.
The hair bumps are not going to be done AT all in Zbrush, because ti will look really funny (believe me i tried) I will create texture in Zbrush, tweak it in Photoshop, and than take the texture and create an appropriate bump to it.
so well enough rambling.

Check out the Pics ( from top to bottom 1. Upper body tweaks, most detail already created in XSI so not to mush to be done to it. I worked mainly on the breast, collar bone arm muscles, elbow, stomach aand neck. 2. close up of upper bdy 3. worked on the alpha bumping, and it looked kinda messy so I scraped it and went back and redid the scales. 4. redone scales, and aswell as scales on the face, and arms like the concept art. Fixed up a few things in the upper body and such.)



Check out Zbrushcentral.
http://zbrushcentral.com
or if you want to go directly to my char in the Forum, go to:
http://zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=40555










No comments: