Wednesday, December 06, 2006


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

12hours COMPLETE

I remained to tweak , and make pretty. I made the boobies less round, well because it was a tad too.......Jessica Rabbit-ish.

Well here she is I am really proud of her. she actully turned out the way I want, and in 12 hours I mananged to accomplish a rather nice model.


well here is the 12 hours pic

I will continue posting on what I do in zbrush ...also I will add a linkto zbrush when I get a pic in there.
and also she will betextured. She is a Goldfish, so she will a orange..of course. But I had to add the shine the you see on scales.
~Cass



3 comments:

Orrie Walls said...

Looks good Cassy. Some of the edge loops around the tail part of her body need some moving so that it flows better and looks like it has some mucsels even though it is cartoony. 13/15

Nolan Wiebe said...

Model's looking great, accurate to both the sculpt and the concept sketch. I think the tail points need some tweaking for better flow and spacing, otherwise, great job!
13/15

Graeme J Morris said...

14