Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Well hello Again, I am Currently Finished my...11th hour..lol. That is truly amazing it only feels like I have been working on this for 10 hours before this post..

Oh yeah..
Well since it is coming close to a close, I will still remaining to work mainly on detail and edgeloops. I have tried to take em down, but it does seem that the amount of edgeloops I have is kinda needed. to keep the shape that I want in this girl.

I did take some time to work on the eye, so it looks a tade bit better. I personally think it is actully coming along. I do think I will be taking my attention from the face, and working on the body, (even though I have inbetween) I making the arms have a tad bit more musculerture, and the stomach to have some shape. I do tend like my girls to have waistline, I dont like super skinny girls (even though this one is pretty skinny) BUT I am trying to give her a little pudge. This girl is more like a bratz character, bit head, bit lips, and a little bit of a decent sized bust.
Speaking of the bust, this ones boobs, are not natural looking for a reason...does she look natural? she is to look like a chartoon character I designed , and she has rather, busty, but not HUGE either.
Well she cute nevertheless. I hope the next hour will go well.

No comments: