Monday, May 07, 2007

Well I went to Edmonton for a week to visit my sister, and it was fun. I didn't take any pics and I don't know why. Yeah we went on the roller coaster OMG i thought i was going to die, I had to peel my hands off a the end. Everything is SOOO expensive and I don't really have any money, just going on the roller coaster cost for me and my sister $20, we were going to go to the pool, but that alone was $20 each, that is not why I didn't go, it was because the pool got shut down because of contamination (higher pee>chlorine ratio) when i was there, so I avoided it. Also when i was there my sister took me to an art store so I bought a new sketchbook, and new marker paper, and as well as a new outlining pen. Well I got this really neat book from chapters it is called Fantasy Cartooning by Ben Caldwell. It is a How to draw book, but I love the style and I think it is awesome!! so some of my sketches are from the book, others are just referencing the style.
so here are some new sketches.










Well I had fun! My sis Stephanie is cute, especially when she plays Crash Bandicoot.
ok well done for now
~Cass

No comments: