Monday, May 14, 2007

Well Hello again
Muddy is working out quite well he is ...well not quite muddy.
You see i wnated to do a HUGE portion of him last week which I did.
  • Basic Low poly Modeling (adding little twigs coming out of him)
  • Un Wrapping
  • Basic Rig
I did do that last week, and I also started a new job (not industry, just something to make money) and it was great, but also very tiring, so I was unable to finish him

I did Envelope him as well but it turns out, I needed to touch up the rig as well, so it works.

Well Earlier in the week Orrie wrote on the Student Only Digimill Forum that I needed to play with mud to understand it, and I didnt waste anytime, I went out there and took many a pics and it was quite fun, cause mud is fun.
Well here are some of the more recent images (including the mud) and tell me what you think.



No comments: