Friday, February 16, 2007


Howdy y'all
I have finished Unwrapping w00t it is a pretty basic unwrap just so i can textur nicly in Zbrush. and I kept it organized just in case I need to edit in photoshop. So far so good.

I have also a little while ago just started Zbrushing. I tried to inXSI do as much detail as possbible, but it became that I got a way to many polys. So I figured I had enough topology
and I could go zbrush and I would perfect it. I finished the body with the mane going up the back of the human part of the centaur. I really thinkf that is going to give nice transistion from Humn to horse.

The hardest part was the hair and the tail. Because i really wanted to the hair to have a nice appeal, the part that is going to make or break my hair is going the be the texturing and transparency maps.
But I am not going to ramble, because i am in one of personal fav classes, and I want to work. SO off I go.
Here are the images


Hope y'all like em
Next come the super awesome texturing (or at least I hope)
~Cass

No comments: